Technical Support, Installation & Application Engineering
Anderson’s Electronics stands behind its products with over 36 years of experience in the installation, technical support and application of:
- Batteries – small to large (1 Amp Hour to 4000 Amp Hour)
- Chargers – 1 to 1000 amp
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems
- Intercom & Telephone Entry Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarm Audibility Testing
- Fire Alarm Systems
We identify all battery issues before they become potential failures…
Our testing procedures meet or exceed IEEE standards and the battery manufactures recommendations. It is imperative to not only prove that the battery can support the existing load for the required time, but to also determine when the battery should be replaced to maintain system reliability. We have developed a two stage testing procedure that proves the exact capacity of each cell or battery.
Our Testing Report Is the Difference! Here’s WHY…..
- High quality test equipment that is maintained and calibrated regularly.
- Our field technicians receive extensive training on test lead placement to obtain accurate readings each and every time.
- All the conditions that influence the batteries capacity and service life are recorded and trended.
- We compare your battery test results (same manufacturer/vintage) with our existing custom designed database, which now contains more than 360,000 test data points.
- Most importantly our in depth reports are conclusive, easy to read and share with others.
- Our reports (hard or soft copy) define actions necessary to maintain DC System reliability. They are also utilized for budgetary purposes.
Exclusive to Anderson’s Electronics in Canada we have developed a Catalyst Re-hydration Procedure, which improves “Ohmic” readings and most importantly restores lost capacity. Our procedure has been proven to extend the service life of most VRLA cells, by at least three years.
Please call us to see if your cells would qualify for our service.